Trusted Contributor

For anyone interested I just discovered that many products are available

online from Costco.  I was surprised.  Cannot speak for the prices as I don't purchase their products from QVC.  S & H also included.

Valued Contributor

Way better prices at  costco, and organic beef.I didn't know they offered that. Thanks for the tip.

Honored Contributor

Good to know.  I like their products, at least the ones I've tried have been great quality.

Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I will check it out.  Price at QVC is high, I think.

Honored Contributor

We purchased the Graham & Rollins crabcakes at Costco they were OK nothing to rave about...although they were 1/4 of the cost of the same sold on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Check out your local farms in your area and support them! Why buy from the big box stores? I only buy my meats, veggies, fruit, everything from the locals. I love and prefer supporting our own.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Check out your local farms in your area and support them! Why buy from the big box stores? I only buy my meats, veggies, fruit, everything from the locals. I love and prefer supporting our own.

It can be dicey buying meat from local farms. We have tried it a couple of times and were not pleased with the quality of the meat. 

If you have a good and trusted local supplier, that is great, but if you don't, or if you don't have the need or space for a quarter or half of beef, buying from a company like Rastelli's is a safe bet as there is consistency in their products that you often don't find in other markets. 

And QVC is higher (too high in my opinion) but they really are good about full refunds if you aren't happy with the food products.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

We know. You preach about it all the time.

Occasional Visitor

Steaks are great. But inconsistent in thickness due to maintaining weight. Therefore, cooking the steaks cannot be done simply by time. We just had them last night and one steak was twice as thick as the other but the thinner steak was about half again as wide.

Respected Contributor

@kjae wrote:

For anyone interested I just discovered that many products are available

online from Costco.  I was surprised.  Cannot speak for the prices as I don't purchase their products from QVC.  S & H also included.

Im not a COSTCO member. Hate the idea of paying a fee just to belong to a "club"