Contributor
What is wrong with Rachel Ray? She is so hyper and constantly interrupting and talking loudly and waving her hands and is way over the top-is she high or had a few too many??
Regular Contributor

Thought she was the same RR she always is. Maybe she could have fixed her hair. I like to record her shows so I can FF them. She has the same thing each time she comes.

Esteemed Contributor

I have so thoroughly enjoyed this show tonight! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I would love to have her TSV and her bubble and brown set, but I just don't need them right now.

I don't usually care that much for Jane, but she and Rachel have had me laughing for the last hour and a half! Rachel gets very excited because she is so proud of her products and she wants to let everyone know how they work, how they're made, and how they can help you in the kitchen. She is a true professional, and she knows what she's talking about. Some of these vendors and hosts just can't catch a break... people either say let the hosts talk, we don't need the vendors, and others say let the vendors talk and keep the hosts quiet.

I love Rachel's bubbly personality - that's one of the reasons her daytime show has been so successful for so long. I personally think it's just crass to ask if she's "high" or "had a few too many". She's selling out of just about everything, so someone must enjoy watching this show besides me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Mally is on the set now and they're all having a great time, and so am I!

Trusted Contributor
On gosh I was thinking the same exact thing! She is out of control!
Respected Contributor

I think she's very much herself, fun and natural. Cute as can be. I didn't order anything as I cook very little these days.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/6/2015 ShopperAZ said:

Thought she was the same RR she always is. Maybe she could have fixed her hair. I like to record her shows so I can FF them. She has the same thing each time she comes.

She said a few minutes ago that although she brings new things sometimes, and QVC occasionally asks her for new things, she always brings back the customers' favorites because they love them. She will develop new things if she thinks it's a good idea, but she said she's not going to stop bringing the old things back because that's what so many people love. Case in point, several colors are selling out....

And I for one think her hair looks fine... she will be the first to say that she's not a "fancy person".

Trusted Contributor

Rachel is wound up but it is a pleasure to hear HER and NOT Jane. For once, someone kept Jane quiet! Congrats to Rachel! And we Italians always talk with our hands.

Contributor
Love her. I think she is tired. She had a little melt down. Got emotional and tears when talking about her Mom. Camera kept going off of her. Jane did well. Mally came out and gave her a hug. A human moment.
Honored Contributor

I see a lot of the "things my customers love" in Ross and Big Lots, or on a marked down sale at Target or Wal-Mart (can't remember which). That doesn't speak to a lot of people loving the products, to me.

I enjoyed Rachel long ago, but whatever has changed her personality since then (marriage ?, "success" ? Having her own show?) I do not like. She is her original self on steroids and the 'tude to go with it. She's just annoying to me now, and I've lost interest in her and her you-can-buy-this-stuff-anywhere products.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Almost 20,000 sets of her TSV and only 200 sets of green is the only thing left. Somebody must like her and buying her "stuff" from QVC. Most of what she brought is almost sold out.

That speaks for itself as far as I'm concerned. I'm sorry the show is over. It's been one of the most entertaining shows I've watched on QVC in I can't remember when. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}