Respected Contributor

Re: Turkey in the dishwasher? That's ridiculous. Everyone k...

@Citrine1 wrote:

Turkey in the dishwasher?  That's ridiculous.  Everyone knows it should go in the washer and dryer.  Sheesh!

@Citrine1 Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, guys for the laughs. Too funny! I needed a chuckle today.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID. 

Honored Contributor

I know people who cook corn in the dishwasher for big family reunions.  They put it in with the husks on and let 'er rip.

They clean the washer first, run a cycle, then put the corn and let it steam, and it holds in there until they serve it.

Who knew. . .

Honored Contributor

gag.gif

Contributor

@msclassylady717   I actually laughed out loud when I read your comment.  I could just picture it......and I don't even smoke.  Smiley Happy

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.....whether you smoke or roast your turkey.  

Gr8Auntie

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I know people who cook corn in the dishwasher for big family reunions.  They put it in with the husks on and let 'er rip.

They clean the washer first, run a cycle, then put the corn and let it steam, and it holds in there until they serve it.

Who knew. . .

I've cooked fresh fish (not frozen) in the dishwasher. I wrap it with foil and run it through the entire cycle including the dry cycle. Don't knock it 'til ya try it.

Honored Contributor

Re: ROFL People are so

[ Edited ]

@SharkE 

🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

beamscott-300x227.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”