Question About Primula tumblers

Are these tumblers special in any way? Thanks for any info

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Question About Primula tumblers

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

They're insulated and do a pretty good job keeping drinks hot or iced cold.  If I remember correctly, I think the lids screw in rather than push on.  We usually give our family little extra surprises besides their main gift. A few years ago, one of their extras was a primula insulated tumbler.  Watch for a TSV.  They usually sell sets of four between now and Christmas. 

Super Contributor

They are fabulous!  They are double insulated, keeps ice over night.  Also keeps hot drinks hot longer than other tumblers we have used.  They are easy to clean, no dishwasher though, it breaks the seal, and no microwave. We have had the mugs, and tumblers in 2 different sizes.  Great for stocking stuffers with goodies on the inside.

Super Contributor

Also, they just might be the TSV for tomorrow.  In the past, Thanksgiving is usually when they have them on special.  If you want them, order early, they usually sell out before noon.

Contributor

David said that Mark Charles would on at midnight so I'm assuming that its the tumblers.
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@LTT1 

I have ordered the Primula tumblers since their inception and absolutely love them.   So have the people I've gifted them to, at least that's what they said lol.

This year is a bit different with the matching tabs on the lids matching the cups, that seems like a nice touch.

They keep things cold & hot, cold lasts longer for overnight i.e. on the bedside, hot for a couple hours.

I've had all the iterations like mugs and water bottles, haven't been impressed with those.  

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 @DbinMd2 @JesssMe @JeanLouiseFinch 

Thank you all for your input on Primula tumblers.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

That woman who called in this morning talked for 10 minutes about them. Must be good. I had to mute her out.

Respected Contributor

I bought a set of the 20 oz tumblers.  Brights.  Two for our house and two for gifts.  They usually had shipping on their TSVs so free shipping was an added bonus.