Respected Contributor

Have y'all seen the new Pyrex Littles bakeware?  I saw them in Target yesterday and picked up a set in both shapes.  One set is a rectangular shape and the other is a square shape.  They are the cutest things I've seen lately and would be ideal for 1-2 people and for use in a toaster oven.  In the square set, you get 3 of them, in the rectangular set you get 2.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Respected Contributor

The small dishes are useful for two people. I have quite a few of the Snapware pieces from Costco which have the added advantage of lids for saving anything left over.

Snapware Pyrex 18-piece Glass Food Storage Set

Honored Contributor

I sure wish Pyrex still used Borosilicate glass.  I would be all over pieces like that if they did.    I do have a fair number of the L&L glass pieces that are borosilicate glass and they're very nice, heavy glass.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I definitely need these 

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I sure wish Pyrex still used Borosilicate glass.  I would be all over pieces like that if they did.    I do have a fair number of the L&L glass pieces that are borosilicate glass and they're very nice, heavy glass.   Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt 

I have a fair amount of L&L glass too and love the borosilicate glass, it's the best.  Fire King still makes pieces with it.  I go to estate sales for my business and will see vintage pieces of Pyrex made of borosilicate too, takes all my willpower not to buy it all lol.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

They look like they will be very useful.... I will look for them 😃