Regular Contributor

The Primula Tumblers are now being offered in 2 sizes.  

Honored Contributor

The smaller, 14-oz. size is marketed primarily for wine on the go.  But any beverage will do.  Target has similar ones, but not the Primula brand, and the ones in Target do not have lids that completly close or lock down.

I like this size because I love the larger Primula travel mugs.  But the desription does not say whether these 14-oz. tumblers will fit in the car caddy.  I would like this for my coffee or tea since I often don't make a larger travel mug full of coffee.  This smaller, bell shaped size would be ideal. 

Respected Contributor

These were offered last year in both sizes and there was an accessory kit with a cup holder and straw. I purchased the smaller size to use for soup and they were perfect. The larger tumblers were given as thank you gifts to different people. I like them so much that I may consider purchasing again this year so I put them on my wishlist and now I am just waiting for another "free shipping" day to seal the deal!

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

I think I read that it won’t fit in a car cup holder. Maybe on the questions for the TSV? The 20 oz ones do fit in a cup holder. I bought 2 sets last year & ordered the 14 oz ones this year.