Regular Contributor

Price Honeybell Auto Delivery

Hi All,

I ordered (3) 12 lb. boxes of Honeybells at the end of December 2013 (received 2014) on auto delivery for this year (2015). Price was $32.00 a box. This year I was charged $45.00 for the auto delivery. Called Customer Service a week ago and they said to call when I received my orders and they would credit $13 times 3 orders. Received my orders today and called CS and they said corporate said NO adjustment.

I would have cancelled my auto delivery if I had known of the price change. Obviously I am done buying Honeybells.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Mocha

Honored Contributor

Re: Price Honeybell Auto Delivery

Try again w/another CS rep. I have a question about HB's? Do they have seeds?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Yeah, definitely try again. That's really weird because part of the point they make about auto-deliveries is that you lock in the price of when you started.

In my experience over the years with QVC, they have always been very good with back-end customer service so I would be shocked if they didn't help. My rule of thumb is to always be nice and not rude and accusatory. After all, it's not that person on the phone who generated the error and however it came about, it was probably just a technical error and not a malicious intent error. Of course, not saying that you reacted any differently, but it's always worth mentioning. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You ordered in 2013 for delivery in 2015? I'm surprised they'd allow that. At any rate, the advantage of auto-delivery is that the price locks in, correct? I'd dig into this one more.

Regular Contributor

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for your replies. I just sent an email to the Q and I will let you know the outcome. A difference of $39.00 is enough to irritate me. HA! HA!

Ncascade, Yes, some of the Honeybells have seeds and they definitely don't look like what you see on the Q presentation.

Mocha

Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2015 ValuSkr said:

You ordered in 2013 for delivery in 2015? I'm surprised they'd allow that. At any rate, the advantage of auto-delivery is that the price locks in, correct? I'd dig into this one more.

I could be wrong, because it's been a while, but I believe that the AD for this particular product was a two-year thing. In other words, say you ordered them in Dec 2013 for January delivery, so you'd get them in January of 2014 and January of 2015.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. I'd rather be corrected than put inaccurate info out there. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My understanding is the same as Chicken's. And it's what they say if you do AD this year for next year.

I would call again and try to explain it to someone else. I think the person you spoke to didn't understand what you were saying. I think they thought that you wanted last year's price for this year and didn't understand that you had already locked in the rate.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

Chickenbutt and VaBelle,

You are both absolutely right!!!Smile Now if I can just get QVC to understand this I will be on a roll.Smile

Honored Contributor

Have 'em call me. Smiley Happy

Anyway, I hope another CSR can/will straighten it out for you.

Regular Contributor

Chickenbutt,

Your post about having the Q call you made me smile.Smile

Email from the Q talked about an on-air error, corporate said not an on-air error (?????). I really don't know what that has to do with me.

I paid $32 last year for auto delivery this year at $32. Glad all of you understood what I was saying.

I emailed the Q again.