Trusted Contributor

Power Air Fryer 10-in-1 Pro Elite Oven 6-qt with Cookbook.

I’m  interested.

Anyone here have it?  Do the features work as advertised?

Yay or Nay?

Thanks,

Respected Contributor

Re: Power Air Fryer 10-in-1 Pro Elite Oven 6-qt with Cookbook.

we ordered this air fryer last month when qvc had there special. so far we love it. we havnt tried everything yet. but toasting, making french fries.and reheating and we allready had the paula dean air fryer and we deffinently like this new af better. features are alot better. its worth getting if you plan on buying one. the only thing is paula deans af came with a 1 year warranty and this power air fryer only came with a 60 warranty but we bought it anyway. it seems really good.

Honored Contributor

I like the appearance of this one better than the shape of the Power Air Fryer XL that I have, but many people aren't happy with this new model.  I don't think I need one with a rotisserie as I don't do whole chickens, etc.  Don't want one with a lot of extra pieces I have to store.  I'll wait until I see a newer model in the "shape" I like.  Really like the 3.5 qt. I have now though and the way it cooks and easy cleaning.  Possible that I don't really need one with the three racks for cooking.   I'll wait and see what comes along.  I think Emeril will be bringing something to QVC fairly soon.

Trusted Contributor

Read the reviews. I was convinced to NOT buy this model when it was on as a TSV. I did buy a very similar one from Amazon (Gourmia brand) for the same price that came with a 1 year warranty. I have used it many times, but it will not do what I wanted it to do, which was to take the place (both in terms of use and space) of my Oster countertop oven. It is significantly smaller in terms of what can be cooked, so I have to keep my Oster. I have since seen a 12 qt airfry oven which holds much more, but I already have this one now.

It depends on what you are looking for it to do - if you want to rotisserie a chicken, it holds only a tiny one (maybe 2 pounds), which is fine for me, but I will have to use one of my other air fryers to roast a turkey breast. And that is why we need multiples!!!! No one seems to understand that when I buy a different model or version of something I already have!