Honored Contributor

I love mine! It makes the best coffee but it takes some patience which can be hard in the morning. 

Honored Contributor

I saw the pour over a few yeara ago at a coffee specialty shop. They pour a little water in to bloom the coffee grounds. then they slow pour a few times before the whole process was completed.

Valued Contributor

I recently went back to percolator coffee.  I bought a "new" in box never used 1950s coffeematic from ebay and loving it!!

Honored Contributor

Starbucks uses this method for some of their drinks. 

Super Contributor

I have used a single cup Melitta pour over for decades.  I also used an aero press.  I prefer either method over a machine.  

Super Contributor

It is an absolutely new thing. Never seen such pour over pot before. It looks pretty and attractive but how useful is it?

Esteemed Contributor

I do not like pour over coffee.  They have it at starbucks if they run out of a flavor,.  it lacks the clairty, depth and flavor of  a quality tasting cup of coffee.

Respected Contributor
I have a Melitta one that is about 40 years old. It makes a very good cup of coffee. It is totally different from k cups. It takes more to do it because you do not just press a button.

I like the French press also.

You do need to go through the steps for optimum taste.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.

Respected Contributor

yes, i have a melitta pour over cone. (mine is brown, which i think must help with long-term appearance LOL)

my routine (before i was layed up for 5 months) was that i would make my first cuppa in the keurig (because i needed that first cup QUICK), and then i would put the tea kettle on low so that my water would be ready when it was time for my next cup and then any additional cups that i had would be made in the melitta cone.

i actually think the melitta cone makes the BEST tasting coffee, and i consider myself a coffee snob.