Honored Contributor

Re: Pot Stickers Price Increase

Ling ling has many flavors. I didn't care so much for the veggie ones. Too much cabbage for my taste. But I love the chicken and veggie. They also have pork and many other flavors. Each one has a distinct taste.

Trader Joe's is always a good choice. I don't think I ever bought anything there I didn't like. They really try their food out on customers before selling. They don't carry many brands of one product, usually one. But they make that one product favorable to many people!

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 shoekitty said:

They sell them At Raley's, Nob Hill, Safeway and Ralph's and Von's that I know of.

Remember the trick to cooking a great pot sticker is a good non stick pan. I use a 10 inch non stick skillet. I place a T or more oil and heat it up. I place pot stickers, flat side down in circles around the pan. I usually get 15 to 20 in the pan. Then I add 2/3 cup water, bring to boil..put lid on . I then turn heat down a notch (they are still simmering rapidly), cook for 8 mins. Take lid off and continue cooking until pot stickers are stuck, and all water is gone.

We actually don't have any of those grocery stores here. Thanks for the tip on cooking pot stickers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Try LING LING pot stickers. They have them at Costco and smaller bags in the supermarket. They have many flavors and combos

You get about 50 or 60 for 7 or 8 bucks. They are to die for!

I am a Trader Joe's fan, and have tried there pot stickers. I think Ling Ling are a little bigger and tastier. But Trader Joe's are wonderful too!

My favorite brand. The sauce is so good!

Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2015 missy1 said:

Try LING LING pot stickers. They have them at Costco and smaller bags in the supermarket. They have many flavors and combos

I am a Trader Joe's fan, and have tried there pot stickers. I think Ling Ling are a little bigger and tastier. But Trader Joe's are wonderful too!

I agree with the above. Instead of giving QVC the extra potsticker $$, give it to Costco for a membership.

Honored Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Sunshine Kate said:
On 2/8/2015 missy1 said:

I agree with the above. Instead of giving QVC the extra potsticker $$, give it to Costco for a membership.

Costco was sampling these around Christmastime, probably in anticipation of New Year's Eve. I sampled and ended up buying a bag, then proceeded to forget I had them. I finally made a few today and it was so simple. I liked them.

Super Contributor

I would never pay that for potstickers. I have tried Ling Ling & Sam's club and no one liked either.

Super Contributor

I have found good ones at Aldi, but they are not an item that is carried all the time; only when they have their Asian food specials, and it's while supplies last. They are available at least twice a year, definitely around the Chinese New Year.