Valued Contributor

I tried to post a very complimentary review of the Barefoot Dreams big deal poncho, and there is no option for posting a review.  I wanted to advise others about the fit for those between the missy and plus sizes.  

What's going on lately?  This is the second item I wanted to review but couldn't.  (Loved the Earth TSV sandals and wanted to review them but couldn't find a review option for them either.)

Now they are messing with the Wish List, and I can't delete items from it.

Good grief!

Belle

Honored Contributor

You will probably get a better response if you post your question in customer care instead of the kitchen blog.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

For a yr or so the kitchen blog has been the home of  a ton of threads started by the same person  that has nothing what so ever to do with the purpose of the title of this forum.

Guess one more is not a shock.

It's open house. ROFL

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I tried to post a very complimentary review of the Barefoot Dreams big deal poncho, and there is no option for posting a review.  I wanted to advise others about the fit for those between the missy and plus sizes.  

What's going on lately?  This is the second item I wanted to review but couldn't.  (Loved the Earth TSV sandals and wanted to review them but couldn't find a review option for them either.)

Now they are messing with the Wish List, and I can't delete items from it.

Good grief!

Belle

contact QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com either offline or find a mod and address it to them directly.

Good luck !

Honored Contributor