Honored Contributor

So pretty grabbed it up LOL also, Walmart has in blue roses.

DSCN0861.JPG

DSCN0862.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman cookie keeper

I like it and would buy that, that being said, I bought some of her oversized mugs from the Q and they are so cheap looking. I'm a Polish stoneware kind of girl, so I should have known better.

Respected Contributor

This cookie keeper would be perfect when giving gifts...no bows needed. Is it big enough for storing other goodies besides cookies? I am thinking about purchasing to house the pies I give out to family each year...Thanks for sharing @SharkE 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @SharkE  My DD collects PW and will certainly need this. It's off to WM!!

Honored Contributor

That's a great idea.  I use cookie tins but I have not been making cookies lately for the holidays.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Oh that's so pretty. I would buy it in blue.

Honored Contributor

How pretty.  Now I have to go have a closer look.  I'm not making big batches of cookies these days, but I would use the container for serving chilled salads like sweet 'n' sour cucumbers, cole slaw, broccoli salad, things like that.  

Respected Contributor

@SharkE   That is very pretty. Brings a smile to me.

I have one of her serving bowls and a matching platter in a soft ivory/white, a clear faceted glass covered casserole, and a teal medallion canister from her line.

At one point I wanted a set of her dishes but Walmart never had them in stock in the store or online so I shopped online at Macys and settled for a different brand that was a good deal.

Honored Contributor

Is it glass?

Were the mugs from QVC that really light weight ceramic that chips so easily?  I HATE that stuff and there is a lot of it now. 

Honored Contributor

Be good for brownies , too. Not sure about pies probably not wide enough, more for cookies, divinity, fudge, brownies. I don't even know what I paid for it LOL Tried to look it up online and it says "available in store" and wouldn't name a price. Think it's less then 10. Maybe I have my receipt.

I"m rose crazy anything with a rose on it I can't pass it up. She makes such pretty items. Online , I saw a rose platter.   mmmmmmmm LOL

I like her bright vivid catch your eye art type of stuff.

Always new items wish I could stand and peruse them. I always have to move away everybody else wants in too.  Walmart online items can keep you busy for hrs. My sister bought her jadite mixing bowl she's into green.