Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman cookie keeper

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 

As near as I can tell, the ONLY one not available in a two pack is the Holly pattern.

There are 3 separate two packs currently posted on line.

For $9, you cannot go wrong!

They have a strange way of posting items on their website.  It's like having to hunt for treasure to find things.  Often done in 2-packs rather than singular.

I don't get it, but just try to track things down Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman cookie keeper

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@SharkE 

And, this is the thing that drives me wild about WM.  I shop there often, but it is like a scavenger hunt.

I've never done store display, but it seems to me they should put all the PW items in ONE area.  Everything!  Instead, they are strewn throughout the store so you can never see them all.  It is very frustrating to me.  I like many of her things and buy them for gift baskets.

Yet, many of the items are treated like clearance junk just thrown on the shelf.  Like you, I find things in the oddest places.  

I do like many of her things, but, as someone noted, some of the cups chip easily.   It can be annoying, but I don't buy cups or mugs.  Her dinnerware and other items seem much sturdier.

I suppose it depends on the store manager and layout, but I find they do that with many things.  Rather than group them together, I find them thrown on the back of some shelf.

Makes me crazy!

LOL that's the very same thing my sister up in Ind says ! @Witchy Woman 

they should all be in one area like at her OK store. I'm in Tx, so, guess we'd better drive over there for like a weekend short trip.

Think I'll drop her magazine, though, I"m not interested in ranch life, her husband, Ladd, kids, etc. Just in recipes and her items.