Honored Contributor

Is that the home in Maine that Kirstie Alley used to own?

Related image

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Here's more from Kirstie Alley's former home in Maine.  It was listed for over $2,000,000 back in 2011.  Not sure what it sold for.

Image result for kirstie alley home in maine

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh @GingerPeach, these pictures of Kirstie Alley's former home are breathtaking.  So feminine and beautiful.  I'd love to spend a few days in that kind of atmosphere and enjoy my "girliness".  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Love, love! This is now my screensaver. Thanks for posting. 

Respected Contributor

if my wife wanted to do pink in a room it wouldnt bother me. growing up my moms bathroom had pink tile and floor had some pink in it.

Valued Contributor

I actually don't mind these pink kitchens in this thread.  To me it looks more interesting than if everything was stark white instead of the pink.  I could hang with the pink, but would be bored to death by the white.

Honored Contributor

Charming, although, I don't care for pink in the kitchen.  Very "shabby chic" which I love.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

pretty, but, show grease and dirt fast. Kill yourself keeping it clean.

Bet she has the pink KA big and mini mixer. LOL

@SharkE I was thinking the same thing.   The kitchen is pretty and cozy but keeping it clean would be so difficult.   I love all the decorative items but I wouldn't want to have to constantly maintain them.   

Honored Contributor

I have that table cloth in the photo!  Lol. It is a vintage card table cloth.  Love it, but hardly use it.

Regular Contributor

I have a friend who loves pink and her pink kitchen is so fun to visit. She gives a lot of dinner parties and her husband, grown son and brothers aren't at all intimidated by the pink.