Regular Contributor

She's one of the new guests on Dancing With The Stars which begins tomorrow (Monday) night.   Should be very interesting.  I love that program and will be watching.   Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

I look forward to this show every season that it's on, but this year doesn't sound as interesting to me.  I know who most of the people are, and I'm just not that interested in them.  I may have to fast forward when Paula Deen comes on.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

When is DWTS going to have stars?  Last season was good but the season before was awful and I did not watch it.  Paula Deen is too phony for me and once her true colors were exposed, I really did not care for her.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

DWTS starts 9/14, tonight.   The only one of interest on it this season is Bindi Irwin with Derek Hough.    I will not be watching it very much at all.

Trusted Contributor

Have not watched it in a while but interested in seeing Bhindi, Paula and Nick Carter.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't matter who is on and whether I like them or not - it's all about the dances and how they progress for me.  There are some who I think will never  be any good or who I think will be exceptional and well you just never know.

Frequent Contributor

I really like the show. I'm interested in seeing Paula and Bindi perform. I wish they'd get some more recognizable celebrities on there though. Maybe the ones that they contact don't want to be on the show though. 

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Honored Contributor

I'll be watching. Love the show. Have watched every season. I am particularly interested in learning more about Paula Dean (and all the others!). When your name is in the news and it is negative, I like to hear the other said of the story. Or....as Paul Harvey's radio show always said....."the rest of the story." Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

my eyes, my eyes !

Honored Contributor

I think it will be a hard-fought battle between Bindi and Paula.