Respected Contributor

I'm on the fence keeping the Oster Air Fry Oven.  I don't believe I got a return label with the item and wondered what the return fee QVC charges vs. mailing it back yourself.  The unit seems OK, but the display panel leaves plenty to be desired.  Very hard to see and read -- you (I) need a flashlilght and readers.  Plus, with ALL the units sold, you'd think there would be a REAL instruction booklet instead of a sheet of tissue paper.  You'd think QVC would have enough clout to demand a booklet.  No instructions on how different functions work.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe you got a return. Call Customer Service and explain everything to them. Good Luck!

60 Happy New Year 2022 Animated Gif Images (Moving Pics) - Quotes Square Happy New Year 2016, New Years 2016, Gif Animated Images, Images Gif, Happy New Year Animation, Wrestling Quotes, Send Text Message, Being Used Quotes, New Year Wishes

Respected Contributor

I have the original Oster covection oven from about 2 or 3 years ago on QVC and love it. I use it for all my baking, roasting, heating up.  I came with good instructions, the display panel is easy to read even without my readers, and it had a cook book too. 

Perhaps you just didn't receive the instructions and/or recipes?  I would think with a new product like a combo air fryer/oven you might like some information on how to use it????

Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker 

I to was on the fence abt the airfryer oven you bought . I decided to look locally for it being on sale so if there were issues with the item , I would not have to mail back .

It seems to me some of the QVC TSV's  always have some issues, I  personally think they sell seconds on every item. Secords with some defect that would not allow the item to pass . Many  complaints abt inconsistencies in sizing  or problems with electronic items . I had troble with a Jump Start item that bought some yrs ago and of course the item was more than 30 days old. QVC refered me to the company who would not replace the item, however they had me send it back for free for them to partially repair . No exchange for a new item that was less than 1 yr old..... 

Respected Contributor

@skatting44   I certainly do feel your pain.  After I ordered and it was too late to cancel, I checked Costco and they had the unit for about $50 LESS. Buy locally and return via car. I hope this is a lesson I learn to check Costco first.  Wish I could think of some way to get free return shipping.  This monster is too big and heavy.  

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker   The return label was probably part of the multi layered shipping label on the box. The QVC return shipping fee is nearly always less than what it would cost you to ship plus the USPS will pick it up from your house if the label is used.  Do you still have the box?  The mods can send you one. 

Have you checked for an online user's manual? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker    Perhaps a user manual for your model is listed here:

https://www.oster.com/instruction-manuals.html 

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker  If you bought the recent TSV Oster Air Fryer Oven, the manual and other info is posted at the item's web page on the QVC site. I read through it online and then downloaded it.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Thank you for the info.  The exact model number is not listed.  When I have the time, I will really look at the different models to determine which one is similar and/or call Oster.  With all the different models, you'd think they'd enclose something user friendly to customers.  I do have the box and believe me, there is no peel off label that has a return label on it.  Trust me, I have turned that box inside out and 10 ways to Sunday, no return label.  

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker    Peel the shipping label off and see if there are layers beneath.  They're hard to see.  If not, contact the mods for a new label. 

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.