Respected Contributor

I certainly hope I learned my lesson.  Think 3 times before ordering something this big on line.  Looked nice when presented, but I don't feel the customer should have to download instructions or use a flashlight and have every light on in the kitchen to see the display -- regardless of cost and this thing was almost $200 with tax.

It's packed up waiting for a pickup. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your review! I was considering buying this for one of my sons and now I won't. So sorry this happened. Keep us posted if you find a good substitute! 

Frequent Contributor

I also bought the oven and when it arrived its not the measurements that were on the site from Q...its much larger...I measured my space according to what was there and when it arrived its so much larger....LEts get the dimensions correct....so glad it did squeeze it into the space I have...its tooo large to send back and expensive for sure.  

that being said, I do like it, it replaces a small Oster toaster oven I got from BJ's..

I live alone ..sadly..widowed in June 2014...

Respected Contributor

@bajsf  Sorry the oven didn't really fit in the space you have.  I have the room and it's big to me, too.  If it's any consolation, return fee using QVC'S label is $10.95.  I don't  think the $10.95 fee is too bad given the size and weight.   Customer service will call USPS to arrange home pickup.  You'll have to repack the monster.  Good luck to you. 

Honored Contributor

I understand the Ninja air fryer is top-rated.  Maybe you should consider it.