Esteemed Contributor

Re: Organized My Lock n Lock

I adore L&L and collect the seasonal sets. I have been able to completely organize my pantry with the pantry sets, bins, and tall storage containers. Nestables have become my favorite for my cupboards. I also use a set of Progressive storage containers like those offered on HSN. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Lock and Lock and I have a ton of it.  I live in fear my hubby will find out just how much Lock and Lock and fabric I have.  lol

Highlighted
Contributor

Spoiler
Smiley LOLI did the same thing. I mailed the whole box to my brother and told him to take what he wanted and give the rest to my cousin. One box out of my way!
Honored Contributor

@hellokitty wrote:

I love Lock and Lock and I have a ton of it.  I live in fear my hubby will find out just how much Lock and Lock and fabric I have.  lol

@hellokitty 

That "fear" came to light when I went home for 3 weeks. He had to go in my guest room closet to get something & yup the gig was up!!!

I never laughed so much -- came home he said "I left you a present on the bed in the guest room".  Oh boy presents😄😄😄

he pulled all the excess LNL and boxes full to be tossed, shipped or donated.  

Some present🙄but got them sorted.  Mailed to my son & DIL all the new ones and donated or trashed the rest.

Little does he know -- I hoarded a few favorites😉😉😉

Valued Contributor

DH really wouldn't care but I would be teased a little.

Regular Contributor

I love L&L but don't buy as much as I use too. Even if it's nestable the lids are still annoying. Even if I place the containers on top of the lids - sooner or later it's gonna fall down.

The worse thing is the newer pieces I've noticed the "tabs" are not holding as well, and the lid at times can be aggravating to place on the container - sorta like it has a certain way to fit.

I have some of the larger bins and they did well but after awhile the tabs would not stay shut and then I have an open container that I have no use for. I really feel that what I first fell in love with the quality has gone down a lot. So, I see lots that I want but then my brain tells me - tabs won't work. So I don't order.

The last was the tea pitcher (2) that came with an extra lid. Tea spills just taking it from the fridge to the table when it's about full.

So I just won't be ordering like I use to. Especially the ones with tabs.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Trusted Contributor

@DaysdeeIhave all my lock n locks in a bottom drawer and sometimes it's overflowing and other times they seem to have dissapeared only to return a few weeks later from my son and neighbors !!!