Honored Contributor

I just saw Jane talking about Weight Watchers being on QVC today.

Is Oprah going to be on there with Jane?  Has anyone heard of that?

Honored Contributor

Re: Oprah and Weight Watchers

My guess:  When donkeys fly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Naturesbeauty You rock today, my forum friend. Yes, yes, and yes. It's called respect. And the world needs more of it. You may lose a few friends along the way by sharing truth, but your message is pure! Have a mojito on me!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

like i always say...

insert Oprah here.....

seriously.....

Respected Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

@Naturesbeauty You rock today, my forum friend. Yes, yes, and yes. It's called respect. And the world needs more of it. You may lose a few friends along the way by sharing truth, but your message is pure! Have a mojito on me!

@jeanlake my post was deleted and that’s okay. I understand. I know that one is entitled to ones opinion. But when a post/opinion is disrespectful in every way........I just don’t understand. I know I am from the “old” generation, but the lack of respect in our society is so so sad. Blogs, forums feed on this. I just can’t imagine what our world will be like in the future........SAD!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

Insert  the name Oprah=baiting.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland