Honored Contributor

Wanting to try ready made barbecue ribs, first of all is there a secret to ordering,i sign in ,add to cart and nothing shows in cart,also is their products good?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

Interested in how to order too. My father-in-law gets us a gift pack of omaha steaks, hot dogs, chicken, hamburgers every Christmas. We really like it. The hamburgers are awesome. 

I remember last year when we ate it all I wanted to re-order, but couldn't. I think the problem is I couldn't get a coupon to work and just gave up on ordering. Maybe it's better to use the phone to order?

Honored Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

Interested in how to order too. My father-in-law gets us a gift pack of omaha steaks, hot dogs, chicken, hamburgers every Christmas. We really like it. The hamburgers are awesome. 

I remember last year when we ate it all I wanted to re-order, but couldn't. I think the problem is I couldn't get a coupon to work and just gave up on ordering. Maybe it's better to use the phone to order?

Yes, what is up with their on line ordering?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

We got two gift boxes of frozen meat (one from my brother and another from DS) for Christmas.  It wasn't from Omaha Steaks...one was from a midwest farm that sells organic food (I don't recall the name right now) the other was from a company called Butcher Box which is also organic.  Thank goodness we have a large freezer to store everything!

Both are excellent!  Just realize that there are plenty of other companies that offer quality frozen meats besides Omaha steaks.

Honored Contributor

My BFF did not care for hers.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Every Christmas my Husband got a box from either Omaha Steaks or Kansas Steaks as a gift from a salesman from where he worked. We were pleased with the selections, meats, desserts and sides. In fact I think the twice baked potatoes were the best I have ever eaten.

I miss those boxes since my husband retired. Never tried to order any since then. The one problem was finding room for all the frozen food. I always had a house full of out of town family staying at my house at Christmas. The refrigerator was always stuffed to try and keep up with feeding all the additional people staying at my house.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

We get a Christmas gift from them every year.  Some of their products are okay - not great.  Some are terrible.  Hubby likes their burgers - I think they're too fatty/greasy - definitely have to drain them if you pan fry them.  Their steak is nothing great.  Pork chops are super thin.  I like their stuffed sole. Their twice-baked potatoes are really good.  Their desserts are really good too.  I've never ordered from them - their shipping is super expensive.

Frequent Contributor

If you like burgers, their Gourmet 5oz burgers are very good.  Their plain 4oz Steakburgers are a bit on the greasy side though.  Their Gourmet Hot Dogs are also worth a look.  Until my wife passed, we ordered quite a bit through them.  Chicken Cordon Bleu is very good.  We ordered pork chops, chicken breasts and steaks and never had a bad piece of meat.  The one item they no longer offer in their dessert section are the cream puffs and I miss those.  They were delicious.  

Contributor

For us, meat is always better if it is not previously frozen.  Once it is thawed, juice leaches out.