Contributor

I find it so frustrating.  I'm trying to build a nice set of canisters and storage items for my house and can't get all the sets/pieces I need with the color lid I want.  Why can't you be consistent?

If you want the clear lids, they seem to have that available in every set, but I'm trying to stick with one color lid.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!!!!

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU!  HOW ARE YOU???

PS I have 0 LNL!  😊

Contributor

Hi, Snowpuppy!  I'm good.  Getting ready to retire and move to northern MI.  I'm happy to see you're still here!

Esteemed Contributor

@7 of 9 wrote:

Hi, Snowpuppy!  I'm good.  Getting ready to retire and move to northern MI.  I'm happy to see you're still here!

Good Gosh, come on up! 

Home prices up here have skyrocketed. DS wants me to move back downstate.

I'm toying with retirement ideas, too!

Trusted Contributor

I ran into the same problem, so I just buy containers with coordinating colors.  Then I organize the lids by color and then don't have to search all of the lids to find the lid I need!

Esteemed Contributor

I have multiple colors of L&L lids because I buy according to the container size & shape that I need.  In the beginning I was trying to stick to one color for the kitchen and one for the pantry to keep it simple as to which empty container belonged in which cabinet. 

Now, I mix the colors so I know just how long I've had the container. When it gets to be years old then I reallocate it to the work room/launddry room/household storage/etc. 

Thiis is what works for me.