Esteemed Contributor

DD had to run an errand and called to see if I needed anything before she heads home.

Since we had a late breakfast I am having her bring me a sundae from our favorite ice cream stand. Trying something new, one of their speciality sundaes, The King.................peanut butter and banana w/twist ice cream.

Yep, being bad today.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2     Oh no no no.....NOT bad!    I went out at sunrise to deadhead my front yard.....and REWARDED myself with an ice cream BREAKFAST !!!!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi   I like the way you think. 

Hey, ice cream is dairy.  My sundae has bananas (fruit) and peanut butter (protein).

Respected Contributor

I had a double ice cream sundae for dinner last night. Being bad tastes so good!

Esteemed Contributor

Ice cream, in any form, with any topping is an approporate meal replacement in addition as a treat or snack.  Same can be said for pizza

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh, I'm So Bad !

[ Edited ]

Breakfast should be protein, carb & fruit!

Just exactly what is a Strawberry Ice Cream cone or Banana Split or Sundae?

Honored Contributor

You are just treating yourself.  That's a good thing.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  I must be bad, too.  I hearted every single one of these posts so far!  {*_*}

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

It was good of her to check in with you before heading home.  I would have asked for a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Respected Contributor

I just had a big piece of leftover Dairy Queen birthday ice cream cake we served a few days ago for our adult son.  The ice cream cake is fudge brownie, with chocolate ice cream.  Now, there is this:  I sliced up some fresh, local strawberries in season and put them over the ice cream cake.  Heaven, I'm in heaven!  Also, it was nutritious, right?  With all those fresh strawberries?