Esteemed Contributor

ONE PERSON AIR FRYER RECOMMENDATIONS, PLEASE....

I have a standard size Kalorik air fryer whick I really like. I use it all the time. What I would like a mini version to use for tater tots or a quick lunch. Does anyone have one and really like it? Are the smaller versions more problematic? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ONE PERSON AIR FRYER RECOMMENDATIONS, PLEASE....

I have a DASH air fryer, 2 qt, that I got from HSN (Item #564-773 is the current model....mine is a bit older).  I use mine almost every day.  I'm quite pleased, and even have given one as a gift.  Not sure how small you're wanting to go.

Honored Contributor

I have the 3 1/2 qt. Power XL that Eric sells on QVC.  I love it.  (cook for one also)  I use it a lot for lunch as well as dinner.  Even sometimes bake 3 cookies for a little snack.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just want to use it for tater tots or a small steak. I use my regular size one for dinner I love how it does chicken and steak or large batches of fries. It's just suchj a quick way to get dinner on the table on those really busy days.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree @Fressa. My first one was a Phillips one that is under 2 qts. that I use for things like a slice of pizza or could use for tots. Then I had a 3.5 qt, which I gave to a friend when I got the Paula Deen 8.5 qt. I see uses for both sizes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for your responses. I think I will try one of these small sizes.