Esteemed Contributor

ONE PERSON AIR FRYER RECOMMENDATIONS, PLEASE....

I have a standard size Kalorik air fryer whick I really like. I use it all the time. What I would like a mini version to use for tater tots or a quick lunch. Does anyone have one and really like it? Are the smaller versions more problematic? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: ONE PERSON AIR FRYER RECOMMENDATIONS, PLEASE....

I have a DASH air fryer, 2 qt, that I got from HSN (Item #564-773 is the current model....mine is a bit older).  I use mine almost every day.  I'm quite pleased, and even have given one as a gift.  Not sure how small you're wanting to go.

Honored Contributor

I have the 3 1/2 qt. Power XL that Eric sells on QVC.  I love it.  (cook for one also)  I use it a lot for lunch as well as dinner.  Even sometimes bake 3 cookies for a little snack.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just want to use it for tater tots or a small steak. I use my regular size one for dinner I love how it does chicken and steak or large batches of fries. It's just suchj a quick way to get dinner on the table on those really busy days.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree @Fressa. My first one was a Phillips one that is under 2 qts. that I use for things like a slice of pizza or could use for tots. Then I had a 3.5 qt, which I gave to a friend when I got the Paula Deen 8.5 qt. I see uses for both sizes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for your responses. I think I will try one of these small sizes.