Honored Contributor

OK, folks heads up

[ Edited ]

My story. Last night on David's Facebook page he put out the word that

Geoffrey Zakarian nonstick cast iron skillet (10 or 12inch) would be on today on QVC 2 at 11-12:00 This was with him being at the Exhibition Fair. I'm on Central time check your own time.

I missed that skillet the first time because I thought about it more then

couple of minutes and it sold out. This time since I had the earliest alert I ran over to Qvc and wanted to get a pre order in, but, couldn't find it listed. OK, I called Customer Service, she couldn't find the number either , so, we both figured out they wasn't gonna put up the

item # till today, so, this morning I found it .

I thought it came in colors, though, but, it don't , so, that made me pause, plus, it's still cast iron which means it's heavier. Cast iron is the best to fry in bar none we all know that, but, this one is non stick, so, I'm still going "I want it", but, it's not cheap, so, I'm still thinking on it. 

Because I'm so nice I'm giving you all the heads up on it too

Geoffrey Zakarian non-stick cast iron skillet. the number is up

I'll post it in a minute.

Honored Contributor

K49458

Honored Contributor

Here's the item number for the 12 inch

K49459

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@SharkE   I'm not a foodie however to get a cast iron skillet that you don't have to 'cure' the old way?  Not a bad price for either size.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'm on the fence about it. On 1 hand I want it, but, they're not shipping out till the 13th and I"ll be in church when they're presented on QVC 2 so I wanted to get ahead of the herd and get mine secured.

But, I was thinking they came in colors, then, it's heavy, be good for salmon.

I don't know. I love the Waring one I got from walmart couple of yrs ago it's half aluminum and half cast iron don't have the wgt of real cast iron. I love that one roast all my meat in that one. I watched the Utube video on this one and he shows frying eggs that don't stick. I'm not suppose to be eating eggs in first place LOL   Maybe one a month.   Thing would be around 50 for the 10 in one and over 50 for the big one.

I don't want others to miss out on it though so it's a race to the phone I know it will blow out by the time I get home. LOL

Honored Contributor

Now, they're saying won't ship till 3-20

Frequent Contributor

Re: OK, folks heads up - Where are the Reviews?

I just went to check this pan out and read the reviews since it previously sold out but there are zero reviews.  Trying to figure out the quality of this pan.

Super Contributor

@SharkE , Thank you so much for the heads up. I purchased the 12” pan the last time and I really like it. Wished I had ordered the 10” one also. Especially, today, since I won’t be able to watch anything. I was able to get my order in. Really appreciate the heads up.

Honored Contributor

Re: OK, folks heads up - Where are the Reviews?

[ Edited ]

@Salreg wrote:

I just went to check this pan out and read the reviews since it previously sold out but there are zero reviews.  Trying to figure out the quality of this pan.

go to youtube and watch the last presentation on it type in Geoffrey Zakarian and it will show the one with him and David V watch that one.

I never heard of Zakarian, but, I think he's a big deal restaurant owner.

I know it's good quality and I KNOW it will blow out the door and I may regret it later.

@Salreg 

Honored Contributor

@Toot1920 wrote:

@SharkE , Thank you so much for the heads up. I purchased the 12” pan the last time and I really like it. Wished I had ordered the 10” one also. Especially, today, since I won’t be able to watch anything. I was able to get my order in. Really appreciate the heads up.

Yeah, I'm gonna f*rt around and regret it later I know. you tell me how you like it when you get it which won't be till end of month till U get it.

They're on pre order now.

Guess you like the one U already have ?

@Toot1920