Honored Contributor

Cheese pizza is good, i wanted to try the veggie one ,but not available at my store ,i am hard to please on store bought pizzas, thumbs up on this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I've seen it at the store, but haven't tried it.

Honored Contributor

They tested the mashed potatoes at a local store, then they disappeared.  Too high a price point for this area.  I get a little uneasy by Oprah adding cauliflower to products, as if that step made them "healthy" and low-calorie. Don't forget the Weight Watchers connection.

Valued Contributor

Oprah doesn’t look like she eats her low fat products or follows WW.  Practice what you preach

Respected Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

Oprah doesn’t look like she eats her low fat products or follows WW.  Practice what you preach

@StephaniM   

The last time I saw her on TV, she looks like she has kept her weight down.  And she looked great... Your comment was not nice....

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

@StephaniM.  So do you think Susan Graver has her closet filled with the clothes she sells in QVC? I think not. 

Trusted Contributor

I like the Lean Cuisine pizzas.  Are Oprah's pizza lowe calorie?  I honestly don't know.

Valued Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

RIGHT ON!!!