Honored Contributor

I'm a tea drinker instead of coffee.  My husband only likes coffee.  So our morning coffee/tea is different parts of the kitchen.  Anyway while I was on campus working (I work for a large university) we had Starbucks and another Tea place.  I discovered Numi Tea.  Loved it!  I discovered I like white tea.  Their white tea with orange is wonderful.  I've since tried a lot of their teas.  I get it though the Numi site or Amazon.  Numi is not Asian, but middle eastern.   Numi is an Arabic word for delicious.  The tea is strong, but that's the way i like it.  They have non caffeine and the herbal kind for those that like that kind of tea.  Befpre Numi, I had no idea there were so many kinds of tea!  Black, white, rose,green, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird Thank you for your post. Today I learned something new and you have given me the opportunity to learn there is something called Numi Tea.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D  I never knew about teas before either.  Thanks to that little kiosk at the school library.  Things have changed.  The kiosk went away and we got Einstein's bagels.  Of course everything is down now.  Everyone is home working or taking classes. But I missed the tea.  Now Amazon sells it or the Numi site.  But they are great teas.

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

I'm not a tea drinker either - i drink coffee every morning but sometimes I like a cup of tea in the evening.

I went into a tea shop a few years ago and bought a cup - unfortunately all their shops have now closed - davidstea dot com is based in canada and i just purchsed their tea tasting club subscription - don't know why as i dont drink that much 

maybe i just wanted to buy something and try something different - idk

thanks for letting me know about numi tea

Honored Contributor

Numi teas are good teas.  In more ways than one. 

They don't contain harmful pesticides and the bags are non toxic.

I've like all the ones I've tried except for the ones with mint.

Most people don't realize that tea isn't as healing and healthy for them if you look at the entire growing, processing and packaging (tea bags).  Most grocery store offerings, including many organic brands are included, unfortunately.

And drinking tea (or any beverage) too hot is not good for you, either.