Honored Contributor

Re: No More KitchenAid Mixers!!!?

@HLP : At first it was difficult for me to get the bowl on and off and then a friend showed me how to do it. For me this mixer is much more sturdy than the 5 quart Artisian Kitchenaid that really shook and wobbly when using.

Valued Contributor

I bought a Kitchen Aid lift mixer 15 or so years ago from QVC and have never had any trouble with it at all.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Sapphiregal : Last year Sam's Club had a great price on the Pro lift package F926B8B8-8FF6-433C-9CD9-920FF7BD1936.jpeg

THEY STILL DO>

Also Costco has a large

one than Sam's.

I had this mixer from QVC, absolutely hated it.Getting the bowl on and off was horrible. Used it one time, gave it to my Granddaughter. If you want to struggle with something , buy it. Bought a hand mixer fron Kitchen Aid and the turn on and off button is not   a simple thing either,seems awkward. My refrigerator is Kitchen Aid and I love it, so I'm not against this company.

The key with the bowl is to tilt it forward and align the two pins. Then simply press down on the back edge and the bowl snaps into place. It's pretty easy once you know how to do it. I have more trouble with my older one where the bowl locks into place by the bottom. Sometimes, especially after a heavy dough, you really have to work to get it unlocked.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!