Contributor
I tape In the Kitchen with David when I can't be home to watch. I love him. And Mary? Oh, my...it was iffy for me at first & I freaked while she was gone. I chimed in to a Facebook chat & told Mary "I love youuuuu" "Ask that Temptations girl to make little flower pots for my kitchen herbs" And she answered right back with Thank youuuuu. She seems so happy. My point, I enjoyed Jill. Seriously enjoyed her. She was polite, kind, funny, refreshing. The only replacement for David I watched through the entire show. I'm not into clothes, but I'll watch In Your Home with Jill from now on.
Respected Contributor

I think David is on a book signing tour.

Regular Contributor
On 2/18/2015 Bonniejeans said:

I don't know, but it happening a lot.. annoying ... I just watch another shopping station when hes not on Wed or Sun. Sorry. But this is the same thing that happened to the last guy who had the cooking show. They get big and then they are gone. Sad.

I saw the person David replaced, Bob, on ShopQ some time ago. Seems like he had his sons and had kitchen wear. He acted very nervous. Then he was gone.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/21/2015 ShopperAZ said:
On 2/18/2015 Bonniejeans said:

I don't know, but it happening a lot.. annoying ... I just watch another shopping station when hes not on Wed or Sun. Sorry. But this is the same thing that happened to the last guy who had the cooking show. They get big and then they are gone. Sad.

I saw the person David replaced, Bob, on ShopQ some time ago. Seems like he had his sons and had kitchen wear. He acted very nervous. Then he was gone.

Bob had a daughter with some special challenges, and he left his wife after she started college, and he tried his hand at acting on stage....I believe....and then started back as a TV cooking person for Sharper Image, that showed on the then Shopq, and he and his brother wrote a cook book together that was available on there as well....Have not seen him in a while........{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......