Regular Contributor

Has anyone seen the new Ninja indoor grill?  It looks really interesting.

Kinda pricey though!

Occasional Contributor

I have one, got it before QVC was offering it, got it cheaper at Kohls when I had 30% off coupon and free shipping. I like it, it is heavy like the foodi, but it does grill good, leaves grill marks on food, kinda smokes when you open it to check on food, but I put it on my oven under oven fan when using to capture any smoke. Go to youtube, there are alot of reviews and also recipes showing how to cook different meats on it.

Honored Contributor

I'd buy anything Ninja puts out. If I didn't have a Phillips grill that I paid a fortune for I'd check it out.

Honored Contributor

My friend owns that Ninja indoor grill. She said it's very small and not big enough to make stuff for all of her family. 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'd buy anything Ninja puts out. If I didn't have a Phillips grill that I paid a fortune for I'd check it out.

@SharkE  Are you enjoying the Phillips grill Sharke?

Honored Contributor

yeah, it's nice, Cleaning those shiny panels is tricky. Don't like that job

The top grid is a dream to clean, teflon, and washes clean under the sink hose. The drip pan is stainless or something close to it and it cleans well too

the shiny panels on the sides of the grill are tricky to know what to use on them. Low heat you can look down, but, if you got it on high you stand on the side of it or I'd swear you'd go blind looking at that flaming orange red light