Respected Contributor

Ninja Storm Recipe

[ Edited ]

I bought 2 of the Ninja Storms that should arrive today. In the meantime I downloaded the recipe book on the QVC site under the description.

I have a Ninja blender like the storm that is 48ozs my son bought me last year as my Ninja Storm motor broke.  

This recipe could be made with frozen peaches or strawberries also. Quick and easy and you taste mostly the fruit. I definitely will make again.

Someone on the Ninja Storm reviews stated the recipes had some errors in it. Just download the one QVC online under the Ninja Storm TSV as the recipe she said had it was correct on the download.

The recipe I made was:

2939513E-F105-44C1-AFE2-1040E94E2654.png

Super Contributor

Noticed the recipe on pg 94 for the No Bake Mini Cheesecakes is actually for the Carrot Cake recipe on the same page, which is repeated. Would like to find the actual cheesecake bites recipe. Hope there are not other errors.

Respected Contributor

Download the Recipes on the Ninja Storm QVC site. I just checked what I downloaded and it is correct. The Carrot Cake is under Carrot Cake and the Mini Cheesecakes recipe is also correct.

Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

@MKR14  I jist looked at the recipes for download under the Ninja Storm on the QVC site and the cheesecake and carrot cake recipes are both there but the instructions on both are just for the carrot cake. Am I looking in the wrong place for the recipe?  Thanks for your help.

Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker  I am sorry as I never noticed the directions just the ingredients. That needs to be at least corrected on the QVC site so we can have the right directions. 

I really love the new Ninja Storms and the amazing colors. The clear container is better than the colored one on the one I wore out.

Guess I wasn’t as much help as I thought.

Honored Contributor

I will try that recipe.  Mine came today.  I got the purple.  Another item I love is the small Kitchen Aid electric chopper.  I use it pretty often.   I think it is limited now and at a higher price than when I bought it.

Contributor

You can also type in WWW. Ninja Storm Recipes. com and the website will give you a lot of recipes as well as Pinterest

Honored Contributor

probably you tube, also.

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker 

Is this the same recipe? I found it on the Ninja site.

No Bake Mini Cheesecake

Ingredients
1 sleeve (2 1/2 cups) honey graham crackers, chopped
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed 

Choose one: 
1 teaspoon lemon juice for a tart, citrus flavor 
OR 
teaspoon lemon juice and 1/4 cup peanut butter for a nutty flavor
Instructions
  1. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper or aluminum liners. Lightly coat the inside of liners with cooking spray. Set pan aside.
  2. Place graham crackers, brown sugar, and butter into the Nutri Bowl™.
  3. Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ NO FUSION MIX.
  4. Divide mixture evenly in the prepared muffin tin. Press on mixture until firmly packed. Set pan aside.
  5. Place cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice (or lemon juice and peanut butter), and vanilla into the Nutri Bowl™.
  6. Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ NO FUSION MIX. Remove lid and scrape down sides of bowl. Select START/STOP for 15 seconds, or until mixture is creamy and well combined.
  7. Spoon cream cheese mixture into a bowl and gently fold in whipped topping until evenly incorporated.
  8. Spoon cheesecake mixture into prepared muffin tins and spread to level it. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz, thank you so much for printing the recipe. I kept trying to figure out what was wrong and when they said to do something with the carrots, I realized it was the wrong recipe. Thank you for finding this for us.