Valued Contributor

Ninja 4 in 1 model differences.

Can anyone familiar with the Ninja 4 in 1 cookers tell me the difference between K377865 model CS960 at $149 and K46588 at $119 which appears to be the CS970Q series according to the manual (does the Q on the model mean for QVC?)

Sunday I ordered the K46588 when it was on 6 easy pays.  It had much better reviews than the model for $89 without the Accutemp.  The 6 quart is plenty big for me but wondering if the higher priced is an 8qt?  Why such a price difference? There are no reviews on the K377865 model that would give me a hint as to the difference.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja 4 in 1 model differences.

I took a look at them both,( I dont have one).  I dont understand the price difference either.

I suggest if you havent already call customer service and see if they have any more information.  Good luck

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippiethanks for looking -- not worth a call to CS as I've already ordered and I'm pleased with what I did order.  I can't imagine the other having anything worth an extra $30 to me.  It was more a curiosity thing, if I was missing something obvious or what?

I may research the different models just for the heck of it if I get bored LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope you have great meals with your Ninja!  Good luck.

@In-x-s 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I hope you have great meals with your Ninja!  Good luck.

@In-x-s 

Thanks!  I've waited and wanted for quite some time so I hope so as well!  I see no difference in the functionality, in fact, the lesser expensive comes with the silicone mitts!!

I'm pleased with my purchase and that I think I waited until just the right time to purchase Smiley Happy