Honored Contributor

I got from  Kitchen Aid. It's a combo long handled spoon and spatula.

Just used it the first time this morning making choc chunk cookies and it

was really useful.

Bought at a kitchen  speciality store don't know if it's available elsewhere or not.  Nice item

Doughboy_3-vi.gif

Respected Contributor

Hope it's red LOL.

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah !

Respected Contributor

How about a picture or link? I'm always interested in new utensils.

Valued Contributor

I have a red one that I bought years ago.  Mine is "two pieces" as the spoon/spatula comes off.  I also have 2 from the "Pampered Chef" that I like better.  One is large and one is smaller and they are "one piece" units.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

KC030OHERA_1-2.jpg

This KitchenAid Silicone Spoon Spatula is perfect for mixing your ingredients or scrapping the last bit of batter out of the mixing bowl or food processor. Features a flexible head with curved sides that makes it ideal for mixing, scooping and scraping. The silicone head is heat resistant up to 500 degrees F and is safe to use on all cookware, including non-stick. Dishwasher safe. 12-1/2 inch long.

Honored Contributor

I saw this pic at pfattgraf, but, noticed available on amazon,also.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@froggy wrote:

KC030OHERA_1-2.jpg

This KitchenAid Silicone Spoon Spatula is perfect for mixing your ingredients or scrapping the last bit of batter out of the mixing bowl or food processor. Features a flexible head with curved sides that makes it ideal for mixing, scooping and scraping. The silicone head is heat resistant up to 500 degrees F and is safe to use on all cookware, including non-stick. Dishwasher safe. 12-1/2 inch long.

Oh yeah! I have one just  like that! I like the spatulas that have a slight scoop.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nice little tool

[ Edited ]

I have a bunch of silicone Spoonulas, from tiny to huge, and I use them every single day.  They are one of the best tools.   

I don't have one of this brand, but the head of the tool is the same as the ones I use.

The best ones are all one piece construction, so there is no break at the neck.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nice little tool

[ Edited ]

I have the red one pictured by @SharkE but more often reach for other silicone spoons and "scoopers" and spatulas that are all in one piece.  The KitchenAid one requires taking off the handle so both parts get cleaned well.  It's a high-quality tool, however.

BedBathBeyXXX carries a line of long-handled silicone tools in many colors, and I have collected about 7 or 8 of them in recent years and use them daily.

They are wonderful.  Can't live without "em.  Fully dishwasher safe.

The red one in photo was purchased in the kitchen tool area of a grocery store that sold other KitchenAid tools, including my two favorite veggie peelers by KitchenAid.  Very comfortable handles similar to the one in the photo.