Honored Contributor

Yeah, a $300 toaster......

Image result for nervous cat gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

that revolution toaster looks pretty cool......but i would need a four toast toaster. toasters and toaster ovens are something i use daily.

as far as SMEG products go, they are FANTASTIC!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

My $30 toaster works just fine so imma pass. 

Honored Contributor

I like my kitchen aid been working well.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Toaster Coming

[ Edited ]

Depending on price point, it should be of good quality 

Me?  I am “old school” when it comes to kitchen appliances, and cookware.  Not a fan of excess kitchen gadgets.   I try to avoid kitchen products made in Asia.  Especially those heavily dependent on digital electronics.   Only exceptions to Asian kitchen products are my Chinese cast iron and carbon steel woks, Chinese cleaver, and a few Japanese made knives. 👍

My Dualit Classic 4 slice toaster,  in chrome stainless, I purchased  on a trip to England years ago. Commercial quality.  Made and assembled in the UK.  Expensive, but was so well worth it, IMO.  Built to last a lifetime.   I will never need to buy another toaster.  👍

JMO.

106FFF6C-2B0B-4E7E-9FD2-C14DB87FD632.jpeg

~Life is short. Eat well. You could die tomorrow. ~

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Breville long slice toaster that still works well so I can't justify a new one that's why I said in a previous response I pass. I am intrigued by the touch screen as I love electronic toys. So if my Breville goes who knows?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@grandma2pkmh    I'd probably pick up a half dozen or so for my gift closet.

Don't forget about the neighbors. They need one for sure.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Toaster Coming

[ Edited ]

Does it play well with Alexa? 😁

~Life is short.  Eat well.  You may die tomorrow.~

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Hope one of the toasters has my name on it!!!

Respected Contributor

That's a beautiful toaster and I guess if you could afford to purchase it that would be a fun item to have in your kitchen.

When I see kitchen appliances with all of those fancy gadgets like this toaster has I always think what is going to happen when the electronics fail.    You are going to be sitting there with a $300.00 paper weight.  

I'll stick to my less expensive items that I can easily replace once they die.