Respected Contributor

I love the old "Blue Toile" pattern..I still have pieces, and wish I had bought more- I also have some solid "embossed"  pieces in the dark blue which I dearly love and have held up very very well...

Trusted Contributor

I love my Temp-Tations and it's all I use for baking purposes.  I have a collection of old and new pieces and have mixed and matched patterns and colors.  My favorite pattern is the Christmas Poinsettia that is no longer made.

Once I had one handle break off a square pan, but I still use the pan.  I suppose if I'd had more than one breakage, I would not be as satisfied as I am with the brand. 

I see some new pieces that appeal to me - I like the basketweave design pitcher with stirrer and the Christmas tree cheeseboard with the knife. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

I love my Temp-Tations and it's all I use for baking purposes.  I have a collection of old and new pieces and have mixed and matched patterns and colors.  My favorite pattern is the Christmas Poinsettia that is no longer made.

Once I had one handle break off a square pan, but I still use the pan.  I suppose if I'd had more than one breakage, I would not be as satisfied as I am with the brand. 

I see some new pieces that appeal to me - I like the basketweave design pitcher with stirrer and the Christmas tree cheeseboard with the knife. 

@Shogirl - I'm not sure yet whether I'll purchase any of them, but all of those new cheeseboard and spreader collections are pretty cute.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor
Sorry for blank post. After reading here decided to cancel my Q2 Big Deal. Maybe the quality issue has been corrected, maybe not!
Super Contributor

I stopped buying TT when she stopped making the Oceanfetti pattern. That color combo finally got me to buy TT, and I haven't seen anything in that color in over a year. I asked Lisa in a chat last year when we'd see it again, and she said in the spring of this year. Well, none appeared, so that's it for me.

Respected Contributor
I have a kitchen full of Temptations, mostly purchased in the last few years. I’ve only had one piece crack. That was after I left it sitting in dish water overnight which your specifically cautioned not to do.