Occasional Contributor

I noticed new polish pottery items were uploaded to QVC! I think I am going to get a set of the bubble mugs, they are a larger size then they had available before. My husband is going to love that, he always complains about the mugs being too small.

Valued Contributor

Welcome to the boards!  Thanks for the heads up, I love my Polish Pottery and will check it out.

Esteemed Contributor

That is the best shape for a mug, for sure.  And 16 oz, to boot.

Very pretty.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@PotteryLover  Thanks for the post.  I have collected for years, so I definitely will be checking the new items.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Occasional Contributor

@chloe66 wrote:

Welcome to the boards!  Thanks for the heads up, I love my Polish Pottery and will check it out.

Hardest part is choosing which pattern! I might be leaning slightly more towards the strawberry pattern, I love the little lady bugs.

Honored Contributor

Interesting I just saw this.  Just yesterday my daughter and her family came over for a visit.  She's always going through my 'stuff' and I try to give her some of my 'stuff'.

She saw the Polish pottery I'd bought from QVC.  She asked me about it and I told her she could have it.  

I just bought it because I thought it was pretty.  It's been sitting on the cook part of my stove as I don't cook much anymore.

I couldn't even remember the name of it (Polish Pottery).  She wasn't interested.  It is pretty to look at though, but I'll probably just give it to a friend who's asked for it.

Is it just for collecting?

Honored Contributor

I always loved those sets.  They would have gone so well in our house with my primitives.  

Occasional Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Interesting I just saw this.  Just yesterday my daughter and her family came over for a visit.  She's always going through my 'stuff' and I try to give her some of my 'stuff'.

She saw the Polish pottery I'd bought from QVC.  She asked me about it and I told her she could have it.  

I just bought it because I thought it was pretty.  It's been sitting on the cook part of my stove as I don't cook much anymore.

I couldn't even remember the name of it (Polish Pottery).  She wasn't interested.  It is pretty to look at though, but I'll probably just give it to a friend who's asked for it.

Is it just for collecting?

Oh no, it is for much more than just collecting! Everything goes in the oven, micrwave, and dishwasher. I don't bake in anything other than my polish pottery. I have used some of my pieces for so long and they still look the same as the day I got them. I also love it because all the patterns compliment eachother without clashing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   I have collected for many years, but I use my Polish Pottery every day.  It is beautiful but also very sturdy.  It goes into the oven, freezer, fridge, and dish washer.  Unlike other pottery items, I don't worry about it cracking in the oven.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I got one big bowl to raise bread in from the stuff Q had yrs ago.

Now days think PIoneer Woman has just as pretty stuff and easier to acquire

and cheaper.