Honored Contributor

This might seem dumb to some, but I am so excited to see taupe in the new QVC2 Big Deal set offered!

I have a ton of different color lock and locks, but honestly, since I've redone my kitchen, I want to streamline the lock and lock's to coordinate my new kitchen colors. I've bought a ton of the copper, as it is a nice look, and now for the first time I've seen they are offering a taupe that I'm in love with. 

Wasn't really looking for a set of plastic (loving their glass lately), but I have to get this color, and I hope they will expand it into other sets. 

Also, I'm seeing graphite in this set, another new color, to me anyway, and while I don't do grey, I have to say I'm so loving that one too. 

I'm glad to see Lock and Lock doing more neutrals. Check out the Big Deal and the new colors!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Lock and Lock color!

The 'graphite' speaks to me, but no...no no no.   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

The 'graphite' speaks to me, but no...no no no.   Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt 

You're safe, just sold out, and the Big Deal hasn't even started. 

They just previewed it on In  the Kitchen with Mary, and graphite sold out. 

Kind of bummed, I like it and was considering it! 

Honored Contributor

Oh wow, I'm surprised.  Usually it seems like the vast majority want the more girly colors (nothing wrong with that!), but I tend toward the darker ones like the black, red, and now this graphite.   Smiley Happy

I imagine they will have that color in more items or sets.  

Occasional Contributor

I have a similar set that I purchsed a few years ago. Most of the pieces in that set are constantly in use and I have been looking for that set to come back so I could order another one. 

I find this set to be so useful with the various shapes and sizes. Since they nest they take up very little cupboard space. 

So happy to see this set today. I ordered it in the new Graphite color. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wish it were offered in black.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to go ahead and blame you folks here that I purchased another set of L&L yesterday.   Wish they had that graphite color.  I would have jumped on that, but I got the red  glass 4pc small-ish looking rectangular set. 

I don't need any more L&L.  I have hundreds of pieces.  Oh well.  Smiley Very Happy

I have a fair amount of the glass pieces also and they are really great.