Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

i have red, green, yellow and plum, with and orange bowl (for halloween)

do they have a grey shade? i don't remember seeing one. How about hot pink, or anything pastel? can't wait to see!

I wonder if we have the same Halloween bowl. 

I have one that's all orange with a jack o lantern face in black on one side.  It's like a large-ish chili bowl type of bowl.  I really like it!  Smiley Happy

Yeah, that grey shade, as somebody else showed after your post is kind of nice (I like greys, especially darker shades).

@chickenbutt 

I have the mug with that design.  I use it for my morning coffee during the month of Oct.  Love it.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Re: New Fiesta Color

[ Edited ]

I don't collect Fiesta any longer because I didn't have the room for it. Gave the collection to my SIL who loves it...but I kept four larger bowls that are perfect for cat food and water also; too heavy to knock over or move around when they are eating. I also use one on the patio for water for the birds. They love it and can perch on the rim and drink without tipping it over. They never touched my birdbath, but love the Fiesta bowl. If you have some of the very old pieces, be sure and check the lead content if you use them.

Respected Contributor

Hi Chickenbutt,

Are you referring to the footed tripod bowl?

Fiesta Tripod Bowls from Homer Laughlin

Honored Contributor

@Meezerpleezer wrote:

Hi Chickenbutt,

Are you referring to the footed tripod bowl?

Fiesta Tripod Bowls from Homer Laughlin

Yup!  Thanks.  Smiley Happy

I don't suppose it's the most useful piece, but I really like my black one.  I should see if they are still available, and in a color I like.

That pic really shows how starkly whitewhitewhite their white is.   I have one small piece in the white and I wish it were a softer white.  I'm probably alone in that, and that's ok.  I just don't like such a hard white.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt I agree.  That white is totally out of place with the colors in the line.  Mikasa and Wedgwood both have whites that are nice soft whites and go so well with a lot of other things, like the Spode blue and whites.

Trusted Contributor

I love their 'bowl plate'.... perfect for things like chicken pot pie or salads.

Honored Contributor

I've been collecting from their Nordic Woodland collection lately.  I love the little animal scenes. So quaint and the colors are charming.  E62ED12A-5976-436D-B969-79029960259D.webp