Honored Contributor

Re: Nespresso Vertuo Espresso & Coffee Maker

[ Edited ]

@Sooner   I called and spent quite a while talking with a representative.  I ordered the Lattissima Pro.  It came with free capsules and another free gift.  I'll get it this week.  I'm anxious to try the capsules and then order what I want.  I'm excited about getting it now that I made up my mind.   I stop at Starbucks a lot and think I'll end up saving money in the long run by not having to do that so often.

I love that you can take the bags to the UPS store to send for recycling.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack Now that's a real treat!  I hope you love it!  Read the instruction book, it looks complicated but isn't and there are videos out there if you want to see them.

I love most of the capsules, with the Nordic ones, Carmelito, and Capriccio, and Volluto being some favorites.  But really there aren't many I don't like.  SO HAVE FUN!!!!!  I am excited for you!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Sooner .  I'm excited.  I'm having a little procedure on my back done tomorrow--a radiofrequency ablation.  This will give me something to look forward to while I'm recovering.  I hope there won't be much recovery, but they told me it will be painful for about a week.  I've been reading conflicting information about that, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Thank you @Sooner .  I'm excited.  I'm having a little procedure on my back done tomorrow--a radiofrequency ablation.  This will give me something to look forward to while I'm recovering.  I hope there won't be much recovery, but they told me it will be painful for about a week.  I've been reading conflicting information about that, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

@NickNack Good luck on your procedure!  And I think your new Nespresso is a great thing to help you recover and enjoy some good drinks!  Best wishes!