Honored Contributor

Nespresso Coffee of the Day!

For you Nespresso lovers out there, I started my Sunday off with a Ristretto Italiano made as an espresso not a ristretto, with one of those Mini Moo half and half poured in the cup before the coffee.

It was so good!  This afternoon I'll have an iced coffee--with milk and probably those limon/lime yellow capsules from last year.  I love those and have a goodly supply since they discontinued them!

So what's brewing at your house today?

Respected Contributor

Re: Nespresso Coffee of the Day!

@Sooner Well, i will bring a treat if you make the coffee!! Do you like your machine.  I have been thinking about one.  Which model do you have? Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner 

Am sipping on  the Infiniment Gourmand !

Your expresso sounds divine .

Replaced my Keurig a few yrs ago .

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@Sooner Well, i will bring a treat if you make the coffee!! Do you like your machine.  I have been thinking about one.  Which model do you have? Thanks!

@Franklinbell OOOOH!  Treats!!!!! Heart

I LOVE my machine! Breville Nespresso Creatista I bought about 8 years ago--with coupons, discounts and rebates that made it affordable at the time.  But it is still going.  But I usually use an old Nespesso frother I have if I want cappuccino.

Before that I had a Pixie model (if you can find one made in Switzerland is fantastic)! Those use original smaller capsules, which is great for me because I  never drink coffee.  I like the espresso very much though, and espresso drinks like lattes and iced lattes.

My husband is a coffee drinker with a Nespresso that makes regular sized coffee. Although he sneaks Lungos from my machine a lot.  Stay far away from those Next models.  We had two and trouble with both--but Nespesso on the third try replaced them with the Vertuo Plus and it has worked well.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner 

My local  TJ Max was selling the  Nespresso Next model that QVC  offered as a TSV. 

I bought the  Breville Vertuo model a few yrs ago  at Bed Bath beyond  and it works great.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Sooner 

My local  TJ Max was selling the  Nespresso Next model that QVC  offered as a TSV. 

I bought the  Breville Vertuo model a few yrs ago  at Bed Bath beyond  and it works great.

@skatting44 Apparently there are all sorts of issues with the Next.  It doesn't surprise me.  Great to hear your model works!