Valued Contributor

Need help deciding on a color? Try this!

I am new to Temptations and was seriously AGONIZING over which color to get. I wanted to get one I could mix and match later - but it's hard when you aren't there and can't put one next to the other the way you'd like to see them. I am glad the hosts took the initiative to mix and match the sets for us to get some ideas but I really wanted to see all of the mix and match options available. SO - I took screenshots of the show and made a color palette so I could move the colors around and look at them together the way I want to see them.

This palette only includes the currently available colors in the floral lace pattern as that is the line I was looking at. It does not include the new hot pink color because that was not available when I was making my choice. And it does not include black or brown because those were not colors I was interested in.

Anyway - feel free to use this any way you want - in photoshop, print it, cut it out, move it around. I hope this helps someone. It definitely helped me decide the direction I want to go with my collection!

I'll be ordering the light blue for the record - which was not my initial thought actually, so I'm glad I did this.Temptations Floral Lace Pattern Color Options

Contributor

Re: Need help deciding on a color? Try this!

Thanks for this. I have been on the fence all day debating on which color and it helps to have them laid out like this
Valued Contributor

On 2/5/2014 clouds76 said: Thanks for this. I have been on the fence all day debating on which color and it helps to have them laid out like this

You are welcome! I am a designer so I am very visual! I have to see something before I can make a decision Smiley Happy. Which color did you end up going with?

Regular Contributor

Thanks...Great idea to really see the colors together. I made the right choice for my kitchen..Thanks again!!