New Contributor

Need LARGE Lock & Locks for bulk storage

I'm a HUGE fan of Lock & Locks. It's actually ridiculous. They are literally taking over my home. They've taken command of the kitchen and pantry long ago, but I still buy more. I don't buy very often of late, however, because L&L stopped selling the large storage containers on the Q. The set of four tall larger rectangular containers with the square lids would be desired. The very large pantry stackable rectangular containers with the two tiny wheels (for bulk storage) with the one lid (not the flip up) is desired as well. L&L would obtain a great deal more of my money if they came back with the larger storage pieces. It has been quite a while since I've seen them on the Q and I literally check the Q site daily for them. I have more than enough of the smaller containers and have no need to purchase them. If you want my cash, please offer the very large pieces again. :-) I do not care for the flip up canisters at all. I don't feel the food stays as fresh. I'll keep checking, but upon reading reviews, I see I'm not the only one hoping. Thanks! :-)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need LARGE Lock & Locks for bulk storage

Does QVC have this one?RICE CASE 29.5 CUPS I found it by binging lock and lock and used the USA choice. I'm like you--I have been a little disappointed in the QVC offerings. I have most of the small containers I want but like some of the larger containers for my bread flour, etc.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
New Contributor

That's exactly the one I'm referring to. :-) I have the same but with the clear lids. I want many more of those. They are perfection! QVC used to carry them but haven't in a year or more.

Honored Contributor

Buy directly from the manufacturer.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Buying from other sources is usually more expensive, and I too, have stopped buying much in the Lock and Lock line, because they (QVC) aren't carrying the bigger pieces anymore. I think their selection is usually rather small, and I don't understand why. It is a popular product, and I know there is a market for the larger items/sets.

Valued Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Danni36 said:

That's exactly the one I'm referring to. :-) I have the same but with the clear lids. I want many more of those. They are perfection! QVC used to carry them but haven't in a year or more.

Same here! I love mine and keep flour, sugar, rice in them! I have all my L&L with the clear lids. I have enjoyed them for years now! I went to the site and they have the one in the above pic, says it is new so L&L must have re-designed something to it but it looks the same...holds 29.5 cups and costs $13.99...not bad for a great item! Frre shipping for over $75 order