Esteemed Contributor

Re: National Eat What You Want Day!!

We have a great mom & pop restaurant that has 100's of flavors of ice cream, shakes, etc. along with great sandwiches and salads.  I indulged yesterday and got one of their strawberry shortcakes for lunch.  I usually get one once a year but it had been about three years since I had one.  It was soooooooooooooo Goooood!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

OMG--a big, fat, bowl of scalloped spuds and ham, made with butter, cream and a bunch of cheese on top that is browned and toasty and gooey!!!   Geez--just drooled all over my shirt!!!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

A huge hot fudge sundae with whipped cream, pecans and a cherry on top 😊

Trusted Contributor

Baked feta, olives and lemons, because that's what I wanted. But not because it was eat what you want day! I didn't even know! Ah, well, I can't think of anything else I would have eaten anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Feta and Olives 😧NO!
Respected Contributor

I didn't know about it so we're two days late.  But we were out for a drive today and saw a Dairy Queen sign.   We found it and each had a dip cone.   So, today was our eat what we want day.  It was cool and creamy and so good.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal,

I love those so much!

I was just thinking about those the other day because they had an add that said dairy queen blizzards could be delivered and I was wondering if they could deliver the dip cone lol😄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"