Frequent Contributor

Target is now carrying the all new Instant Pot Duo “Evo” Plus for only $119.95.  Does Sous Vide and has a totally redesigned inner pot that HAS  HANDLES .  The lid is also redesigned and it has 48 presets!  Comes with recipes & an extra sealing ring.  Can’t wait to get one.

Honored Contributor

No matter what bells and whistles....get any one you can afford!  You won't regret!

Congratulations on your anticipated purchase @CindyDale !

Super Contributor

Check Jeffrey's Pressure Luck Cooking video: Review - How to Use Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus. Covers just about everything you could possibly want to know about this IP - a game-changer in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p763izO1hO0&t=5s

Respected Contributor

@Razzy 7   Thank you for providing theYou Tube link fo his demo.  It has a lot of great information.

Frequent Contributor

Isn’t Jeffrey great?  He’s been on GMA & The Rachael Ray Show.  He’s coming out with his own Instant Pot Cookbook in the Spring.  His recipes are the absolute BEST ,  QVC should hire him to do the IP demos.

Respected Contributor
I also like the Dobie scrubber to wash pots and pans, putting it in dishwasher every week. I complete washing dishes with Dawn that don’t go kn dishwasher with dishcloth , using it to wipe countertops Then i spray 1/2 water/vinegar on counters and sink, drying off with microfiber.
Honored Contributor

It's the same price at Williams-Sonoma.   They have it in 8 qt too. 

Esteemed Contributor

That sounds like a wonderful deal for someone that does a lot of cooking and has the extra kitchen real estate. I use my pressure cooker from time time, but it does not have the bells and whistles this one does. Christmas is coming...hmm...😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖