Esteemed Contributor

NEW Fiesta pattern: Americana Stars

Fiesta has just added a new pattern to its collection—Americana Stars:

AS.PNG

The three items shown here are the only ones currently available in this pattern, but it is possible that more will be added in the future.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW Fiesta pattern: Americana Stars

Hmmm...doesn't have the WOW factor (IMO). Maybe it's because I'm so used to Fiesta ware in only solid colors. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not particularly in love with it, either, but it does have the same feeling as the other Fiesta printed patterns like the Valentine and St. Patrick's. I think they're all designed to coordinate with the solid colors and just be little pops of a motif against the deeper backgrounds. In this new pattern, I wish the lighter lapis weren't there, but I understand that they want the pattern to match more than just a couple of colors.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also, the pattern just looks unfinished to me. But, I'm sure there are many who love it! 

Trusted Contributor

nah, I'm not liking it.

Now if those were Dallas Cowboy stars, they would have a sell.

Respected Contributor

This one doesn’t tempt me!  But thanks for posting it, @loriqvc ...I love Fiesta, and always enjoy seeing what’s new.

Valued Contributor

Pattern reminds me of First Class Forever Stamp.

Respected Contributor

I love the Fiesta line of dinnerware but this one seems like it would have limited use.  It would be perfect for summertime but I could not see using it in the fall and winter.   

I don't have enough storage room to have dishes for each season.  I have just a few Christmas dishes for things like cookies and candies, otherwise, I just use my regular Corelle Ware for every day and my Fiesta Ware when I want to change my table a little.

I've never had fine china and I never felt that I needed it.  We live a very informal lifestyle.