Valued Contributor

My TSV Keurig Stopped Working!

I am hoping that maybe some of you can help. My Keurig that was the TSV before  Christmas suddenly stopped working. It will not even turn on when I press the Power button. It had been fine; it has not even been used that much, maybe a cup a day. I was making a cup of coffee, and then I turned around and the Power had gone off. I tried unplugging and then plugging it back in.  Nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I just call the toll free number? 

Respected Contributor

Re: My TSV Keurig Stopped Working!

@65and fabulous  I bought the same Keurig as a TSV,  and used it heavily for three months or so, until I used up a backlog of pods.  It worked perfectly, and still does, even if only used once a week or so.  It sounds to me as if you have a blown fuse, but unless your Keurig is the only appliance on that particular home electrical circuit (not likely, but possible) then it's probably in the machine itself.  To make sure it isn't your house's circuit that's blown a fuse, check your electrical panel, and if none of the breakers has flipped, then call the Keurig toll free number to report this problem, you are still under the one year warranty, and I have found their CS to be very helpful.  They may talk you through some troubleshooting steps, but if nothing works, my bet is that they will ship you a new brewer.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous    Did you check to see if your circuit breaker has tripped? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

if i was you,i would call the 1800 number for keuirg.yrs ago,this happenend to me,and they replaced with same 1.i only use bottled water in mine,instead from the faucet.for what you pay for kcups and the machine,i baby the heck out of it

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@65and fabulous 

Coincidence or not, the Keurig Supreme Plus here had the same problem last night. Bought it at Costco on Oct 20.  I don't know the amount of usage, I don't drink coffee, I just buy the kcups. My husband descaled it using the instructions online, plugged it back in and no power when he pushed the button on. He moved it to another outlet same thing. Tried the original outlet and outlet was fine. I called late last night (cs is open till 10pm est), went through the steps, he said nothing can be fixed, Keurig sends an email to reply to it with a pic of the receipt. They will send a new Keurig, (no accessories) in 7-10 days after receiving reply. Well, the email was not sent, so I called cs again this morning and it was sent immediately. I replied and need to check tomorrow to see if they got it.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

There have been a few TSV for Keurig; can you provide a pic or item #?  I have the Keurig K-Supreme Plus and couldn't be happier.  No issues or problems for the past 5 months. 

Esteemed Contributor

Call them.  Great customer service. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@65and fabulous wrote:

I am hoping that maybe some of you can help. My Keurig that was the TSV before  Christmas suddenly stopped working. It will not even turn on when I press the Power button. It had been fine; it has not even been used that much, maybe a cup a day. I was making a cup of coffee, and then I turned around and the Power had gone off. I tried unplugging and then plugging it back in.  Nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I just call the toll free number? 

@65and fabulous @If you look at the reviews for the product there are multiple reviews that say it quit working on them. Try selecting reviews "From lowest to highest" to see them for yourself.

Valued Contributor

@65and fabulous You've probably already tried this but I have found that sometimes unplugging it will resets and my problem goes away until next time.

Frequent Contributor

I believe they must be having a lot of problems with the Supreme Plus.  I purchased mine from Costco in the fall (it had a larger water reservoir than the Qs TSV). My descale light came on. I did the vinegar process as directed.  The light still stayed on so I purchased the Keurig descale. Followed the instructions exactly.  Unplugged, etc.  Light still stayed on.  Called Keurig.  They had me do several steps.  Light still on, So they sent me a new machine.  Two friends also had the same descale issue.  Keurig sending them new machines.  With this new coffee maker, I notice that the water/coffee has a machine type taste. You can even smell it.  Hoping this will dissipate in time.