Trusted Contributor

I thought it was so fun to watch David and Mary with the Muppets. David even did the 'Happy Dance' with the Swedish Chef. Geez, you people are real 'Grouches'!

Honored Contributor

I like the Muppets.. I think they cross over all genders and ages. If you listen closely you'll get the jokes.

Respected Contributor

I think sometimes you just need to let go and go with things. I love the Muppets, Cotton Candy and Marshmallow Peeps. It's ok to be a kid sometimes.

Deb Smiley Happy

Contributor

They are funny!!!! I always loved their show. I wish they were still on.

Honored Contributor

I wish they still had a show on too. I was just talking to my daughter last week about what she allows her children (ages 21 months to almost 12) to watch on TV.

She said there aren't that many shows anymore. She doesn't have cable. We had a lot of family shows when my girls were growing up.

Super Contributor

I'm surprised to say I'm enjoying the Muppets! I especially loved that lil shrimp guy during In The Kitchen...

Esteemed Contributor

I have always loved the Muppets, they are for all ages, many of their jokes are geared toward adults. They are classic and FUN!!

Occasional Contributor

I love that The Muppets have taken over QVC today. Not much excites me about the channel and today I've been tuned in all day to see them.

Trusted Contributor

I have a very big problem with them...........I start thinking they are real people....... I forget they are ...........MUPPETS...........

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor

I've hardly watched the Q today, but when I have turned it on the Muppets weren't around, was making me think it was tomorrow they were on. Obviously I have bad timing or it can't be constant Muppets. I think they are cute, brings back fond childhood memories, and it's only one day to promote their movie. Not a big deal to me.