Honored Contributor

Mrs. Prindable's Caramel Pretzel Rods

Aloha Mrs. Prindable's fans! For those of you who have tried the pretzel rods, are they yummy?  I am a huge fans of her apples, but am thinking of trying her pretzel rods this year, especially since there is currently an ODO configuration.  I've always purchased Landies Candies pretzel splitz, but I don't see them this year and would like your input on Mrs. Prindable's if you've tried them.  Thanks!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindable's Caramel Pretzel Rods

like you i am a fan of the apples. i would imagine that the pretzel rods are yummy as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - I love the apples, but I found the pretzel rods to be more on the "only okay" side. I'd still recommend them; just know that they aren't quite as impressive.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife  I got them as a gift last year & they were very good!! Go for it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased the pretzels last year.  The assortment had three different flavors.  One flavor didn't go over so well...salted caramel.  I ending up throwing some away.

The pretzels are good, but not outstanding, good enough to give as gifts and not be embarrassed.  My grand kids  and kids like them, but said my homemade ones taste better.

They  also are sold at Sam's Club and Costco for way less money than QVC.  24 pretzels for  about  $12.  I don't  know if those stores are in Hawaii, but I have been in Walmart on Maui.  ( that was the best Walmart I have ever been in)

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Aloha Mrs. Prindable's fans! For those of you who have tried the pretzel rods, are they yummy?  I am a huge fans of her apples, but am thinking of trying her pretzel rods this year, especially since there is currently an ODO configuration.  I've always purchased Landies Candies pretzel splitz, but I don't see them this year and would like your input on Mrs. Prindable's if you've tried them.  Thanks!

My Mom sent them to me last year, they were good.  I'm also a fan of her apples.

Esteemed Contributor

They are ok. Costco has a box of 24 (3 different flavors) fo $12.99. Much better price than the website. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone for your input! I have them on advanced order for 12/3 shipment!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see these when I searched online at Sams Club and Costco. Do you know if they  have them in the stores and if they are individually wrapped? I did see gift baskets that included apples, caramels and pretzel rods. I'm in PA.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWifeI much prefer River Street Sweets.

Image result for river street sweets apples

Image result for river street sweets apples