Regular Contributor

I have been ordering the Pink Lady apples from Mrs. Prindable here at the Q for a couple of years and have never been disappointed.  I love the triple chocolate.   The ones with just the sprinkles (we call them Jimmies in central Jersey) just don't interest me or my boys.  I must have missed out on the new Christmas order for the Pink Ladys as they are on waitlist.   I really liked the auto delivery they had for Christmas and Valentine's. 

Respected Contributor

I've gotten Mrs. P's apples many times throughout the years.  I only get the sprinkle ones or caramel with nuts(which haven't seen lately).  I always thought they were good.  I'm usually the only one in my household eating them.  I'm having a hard time finishing them all...it takes me a long time and by the end, I'm done.  So, I don't think I'll be ordering anymore.

Honored Contributor

We love their apples. The Pink Lady variety that usually comes out really close to Christmas is the very best in my opinion. 

We get at least one order each Christmas, sometimes we continue to order them all winter. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love them but I cannot resist  eating them and not good for  my diet.