Occasional Contributor

Meredith Laurence--Cookbooks

[ Edited ]

Anyone know what happened to the cookbook Everyday Under Pressure: New Quick Easy Pressure Cooker Meals for Every Day of the Week by Blue Jean Chef.  I ordered elsewhere because it was a better deal.  When the time came to ship, got a message that it was not available.

I was really looking forward to the cookbook and I am disappointed that I cannot get it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Meredith Laurence--Cookbooks

The same thing happened to me with the pioneer lady set of mugs. I was on wait list and I checked the order was gone. I got no notification either. 

I guess it's true.....when their gone their gone....

Valued Contributor

It's still available from QVC.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is not.  I checked.

The cookbook that is available is Fast Favorites Under Pressure.  The one I am looking for is/was her newest Pressure Cooker Cookbook--Everyday Under Pressure: New Quick Easy Pressure Cooker Meals for Every Day of the Week.  It was specifically for a 4 quart pressure cooker cookbook.

I wonder if this cookbook was ever published.  I cannot find it anywhere.  I even went to her own website and it isn't listed as one of her cookbooks.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, @rnin85, it has been published - I ordered it when it was first on since I own a 4 qt. PC. I got it and I thought it was just OK, considering how many other cook books I have. I don't think I have made anything specifically from that book yet. So, I am sorry you can't find it, but maybe you aren't missing that much?

Occasional Contributor

Thanks--I was wondering if it had actually been published.  I found a better deal elsewhere so I ordered there only to have the order cancelled.  When I go back o that site it states the book is not available and they have no idea when it will if ever become available.